As of June 27, 2022
☆ 2-story wooden structure, built in March 2017
☆ Currently 7 out of 8 units are leased
☆Assumed full-rent 4,574,400 yen (per year)
☆Assumed yield at full occupancy: 6.50%.
※Rents and other income and yields are not guaranteed to be obtained reliably in the future.
※Rents, etc. are based on current rents, etc. for leased properties, and for newly built and vacant or partially vacant properties, they are based on the assumption that the property is fully occupied based on the surrounding rent market.
※Yields are simple yields (annual total amount of rent, etc. ÷ purchase price × 100) based on the income of rent, etc. at the current or assumed full occupancy, and do not deduct necessary expenses such as taxes and public dues and maintenance and management fees.
Available / Self-parking / Uncovered
・Parking space is available (depending on the type of car).
・Corner lot. However, the building-to-land ratio will not be relaxed.
・1R×8 units Exclusive area: 22.25m2～22.43m2
・North side road width approx. 4.5m
・Road width on the north side: approx. 4.7m to approx. 5.0m
Building Permit Number: No. 22KAK Kensetsu 00806
Property number: 92544004
Nishitetsufutsukaichi Station (Nishitetsu Tenjin Ōmuta Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.