Repair reserve (monthly): 30,400 yen
Town membership fee: 300 yen per month
Sep 18, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Dec 17, 2022
● This is an apartment built in July 2004.
● Currently renting for a monthly rent of 188,000 yen under a regular lease contract
(As of July 14, 2022)
● Estimated annual rent: 2256000 yen
● Owner change / Surface yield 4.33% / year
・ Income is the current rent for rented items, and for newly built items and items that are vacant or partially vacant, the income is displayed assuming that the rent is full based on the rent level of the surrounding market and the offered rent. I have.
・ The yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fee ÷ purchase price) at present or when full occupancy is assumed, and necessary expenses such as registration fee, property tax, management fee, etc. are not deducted.
・ Rent income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
～ Overview of the apartment ～
・ Built in July 2004 (July 2004)
・ New construction seller: Nomura Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
・ Construction: Mikigumi Co., Ltd.
・ Management company: Nomura Real Estate Partners
・ Total number of units: 20
・ [Proud] series
・ Introduction of 24-hour security system
・ Entrance door interlocking security system
・ Double lock entrance door
・ Introduced non-touch key at the entrance
・ There is a delivery locker
・ TES hot water floor heating equipment in the living / dining room
・ Bathroom heater / dryer equipment (LD)
・ Double floor
▼ Parking lot
Building confirmation number: No. KBI-SGM22-10-1017
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.