Part of the 35th floor of a 37-story building, this is a northwest corner room, and the view from the room is highly recommended!
The view from the living/dining room overlooks Mt.
Fuji and Tokyo Sky Tree. （The view from the living/dining room is of Mt.)
In addition, this condominium uses a seismic isolation structure, which is characterized by the fact that the interior of the building is less prone to shaking. While seismic resistant and vibration control structures are based on the assumption that earthquake shaking will be transmitted to the building itself, the seismic isolation system absorbs the shaking of an earthquake before it is transmitted to the building. This structure is even more effective against lateral shaking.
Double auto-locking system with entrance and elevator
Security is assured by a concierge service and 24-hour manned management.
Garbage disposal facilities are available on each floor (garbage can be disposed of 24 hours a day), which is very convenient.
□Double-floor and double-ceiling construction
□Floor heating (gas TES type)
□Kitchen (with disposer and water purifier)
□Bathroom (1418 size low-floor bathtub, mist sauna, bathroom ventilation dryer, automatic bath)
□Washbasin (mixer faucet with shower)
Delivery date: Early February 2023 or later
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.