・8 minutes walk from Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line "Ikejiri Ohashi" station
・Land area: 164.91 m2 (49.88 tsubo) including setback area of about 8.01 m2 (2.42 tsubo)
・Total floor area 172.98㎡ (52.32 tsubo)
・1K x 8 rooms
・Type 1 residential area
・Quasi fire zone
・Building coverage ratio 60%
・Floor area ratio 160%
[Owner change (as of September 10, 2022)]
・8 out of 8 units are currently being rented.
・Monthly rent 669,000 yen
・Annual rent 8,028,000 yen
・ Yield 4.38%
*There is no guarantee that income such as rent or yield will be obtained in the future.
*Rents, etc. are based on the current materials for properties currently being rented, and for newly built properties and properties with vacancies or partial vacancies, the figures are based on the assumption that the rooms will be fully occupied based on the rent market in the surrounding area. .
* Yield is a simple yield based on income such as rent in the current situation or assuming full occupancy (annual total amount of rent etc. (tax exempt or tax excluded) ÷ sales price (tax included) x 100%). Necessary expenses are not deducted.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.