About 655 sqm land in the villa area of Mikasa Park.
land with a lot of greenery. About 6 minutes (about 3.4 km) by car to Kyu-Karuizawa Ginza Street.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 3,157
Common service management fee JPY 37,873/annual
Environmental maintenance fee * At the time of building construction JPY 240,000/Lump-sam
Water supply facility contribution * At the time of building construction JPY 264,000/lump-sum
Road facility contribution * At the time of building construction JPY 360,000/lump-sum
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 1,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 82,500
Registration tax JPY 48,700(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 48,700(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks *A basic water charge of 15,400 yen/annual (including tax) will be charged after the building is constructed. (If the monthly water usage fee exceeds 10 cubic meters, an excess charge will be incurred. 1 cubic meter / 330 yen (tax included)) In addition, a uniform building common service management fee of 88,000 yen / year (tax included) will be incurred after construction.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Dec 2, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Jan 1, 2023
Electricity Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Drain Septic tank
Sewage Septic tank
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.