The steel reinforced concrete Onagigawa House is an 11-story condominium completed in May 1974 by Taisei Corporation. The total number of units int the building is 84 and the floor plans range from 1DK to 3LDK to meet the diverse needs of singles, DINKS, and families, with the exclusive area of each unit ranging from 33㎡ to 67㎡. The outer walls of Onagigawa House are sprayed gray, and the balconies of the units are facing east. As each dwelling unit ages, facilities such as system kitchens and interior renovations are progressing. As a security measure, an auto-lock system is used at the entrance. We have a parking lot on the premises. The west side of the building faces Meiji Dori, and there are nursery schools, kindergartens, elementary schools, and junior high schools in the surrounding area. There are large commercial complexes with specialty stores and restaurants in the neighborhood, as well as several supermarkets and convenience stores, making it a convenient environment for shopping. The nearest station to Onagigawa House is Nishi-Oshima Station on the Toei Shinjuku Line, a 15-minute walk away.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.