◇Transportation: 5-minute walk from Keikyu Main Line "Tsurumi Market" station, 7-minute walk from Keikyu Main Line/JR Nambu Line "Hacchowate" station
◇ Location: Standing in Ichiba Yamato-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama City, it is a convenient location with 2 stations and 3 lines available.
◇Road: Northeast side public road width approx. 11.0m
◇Land area 191.07㎡ (public account area)
◇Building area 181.76㎡ (1st floor 90.88㎡, 2nd floor 90.88㎡)
◇ Date of construction: November 2014
◆Owner change properties◆
◇Current situation: 7 out of 8 rooms are rented. (As of October 9, 2022)
◇Monthly rent when no rooms are available: 557,500 yen per month (*current monthly rent, etc.: 488,500 yen)
◇Annual rent at full occupancy: 6,690,000 yen per year (*current annual rent: 5,862,000 yen)
◇ Estimated yield at full occupancy: 5.06%
(1) There is no guarantee that income such as rent or yield will be obtained in the future.
(2) Rents, etc. are the current rents, etc. for properties that are currently being rented, and for newly built properties and properties with vacancies or partial vacancies, are shown assuming full occupancy based on the rent market in the surrounding area. .
(3) Yield is the simple yield based on income from rent, etc. under current conditions or assuming full occupancy (annual total amount of rent, etc. (tax-exempt or tax-excluded) ÷ sales price (tax included) × 100%), taxes and public dues, maintenance and management costs, etc. necessary expenses are not deducted.
・ Floor plan: 1K x 8 units
Construction confirmation number: 14KAK construction 01587
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.