◆A large-scale residence with a total of 140 units
◆2WAY access to Hankyu and Subway
◆All units face south, designed to bring light into the living room
◆Good access to the center of Kyoto city. 2 minutes walk from the station
◆2 minutes walk to Daimaru department store, 5 minutes walk to Nishiki market shopping street, convenient for shopping
◆Front counter service available
◆Auto-lock facility, security camera, dimple key available
◆There is a parking lot for 63 cars on the first basement floor and a bicycle parking space for 140 cars on the first floor.(need to check the availability each time)
◆There is a dedicated elevator to the upper floors, so you can rest assured with double security.
・Private terrace usage fee: 1,300 yen/month
●Daimaru department store Kyoto: 2 minutes on foot (about 140m)
●Nishiki Market Shopping Street: 5 minutes on foot (about 350m)
●Family Mart Shijo Takakura: 1 minute walk (about 70m)
●Cocokara fine Higashinotoin store: 2 minutes on foot (about 110m)
●Kyoto Shinkin Bank Head Office: 5 minutes on foot (about 350m)
●Mizuho Bank Kyoto Branch: 2 minutes on foot (about 130m)
●Kyoto Higashinotoin Bukkoji Post Office: 3 minutes on foot (about 190m)
●Tokyu Hands Kyoto Store: 1 minute walk (about 7m)
●COCON KARASUMA (commercial facility): 3 minutes on foot (about 240m)
Nov 28, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Dec 28, 2022
◎Kyoto Gozan can be seen. Top floor (14th floor)！
◎Triangular dwelling unit
◎In addition to the sky terrace, you can also enjoy the view from the living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.