The Pavilions Niseko Resort will be designed with a refined, understated elegance, reflecting the sukiya style of architecture. The 19 beautifully appointed dual-key Villas are modern, yet nestled amidst the silent woods, allowing our guests to be at one with nature, the magnificence of Mt. Yotei and the surrounding valleys. Amenities such as indoor and outdoor onsen pools, a fitness centre and a library will also promise our guests a comfortable, all-inclusive experience.
Ginto Village, The Pavilions Niseko’s very own intimate shopping and entertainment plaza. Located right at the doorstep of The Residences and featuring both international and Japanese brands, Ginto Village will be the home to an array of upscale dining, retail and entertainment options set against a beauti- ful lake and views of Mt. Yotei. Shop, eat, and indulge the night away.
Fully fitted and ready to move in
High ceilings make for a grandiose entrance into this Scandinavian-inspired mountain villa. Enjoy the Nordic design aesthetics of the living and dining areas while enjoying unobstructed views of Mount Yōtei. Each room is furnished with unique art pieces, iconic Isamu Noguchi lighting and designer furniture from Gubi, &tradition and Carl Hansen.
• Daily International flight from Chitose International Airport (CTS)
• 1 minute away from resort amenities
• 10 minutes drive to international supermarkets located in Kutchan
• 800m away from Hirafu’s premier ski lifts
Jan 16, 2023
Next Update Schedule
Feb 15, 2023
Price: US$4,200,000 (JPY 148.19/$ as of November3rd 2022)
Hirafu Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
9 min. by car
Kucchan Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.