(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
Renewal fee JPY21,600 per 2years , Marine insurance JPY14,000 ( via internet ) , Key exchange fee JPY21,600 for the first time only ,Insurance fee 50% of rental for the first time and Renewal feeJPY10,000 per year .
Dec 28, 2016
11-min to Umeda.
This building is near by Daikoku chou satation ( Subway Yotsubashi line ) and Daikoku chou station ( Subway Midosuji line ) and Namba station ( Subway Midosuji line ).
To Daikoku chou satation ( Subway Yotsubashi line ) and Daikoku chou station ( Subway Midosuji line ) are supposed to take 6min by walk .
To Namba station ( Subway Midosuji line ) is supposed to take 8min by walk : )
There are a lot of convenience stores and supermarket around this building .
And you can get center of Namba area soon .
Therefore we would like to recommend this location for student or worker : )
Apr 1, 2020
Next Update Schedule
May 1, 2020
11-min to Umeda.
Shower room and Rest room are supposed to be separate .
And auto-lock system or bicycle parking ( need extra charge for using ) are available .
Air conditioning and shoes box and storage space and intercom have been equipped in the room .
Therefore you can live here safely and comfortably : )
*Pls put actual room above drawing .
Air Conditioner / Heater
Daikokucho Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Midōsuji Line)
6 min. walk
Daikokucho Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line)
6 min. walk
Namba Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Midōsuji Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.