(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
NOTE: All of the above amounts are subject to change due to the national sales tax rate increase on October 1, 2019
Comfort Service 5,500 JPY / Per guest per month (Optional Service)
Oct 12, 2017
The Kamogawa Delta—a special place that brings out the best in people.
The property, which is just a four-minute (300 meter) walk from the Kamogawa riverbed, is ideally situated for taking in the beauty of the four seasons.
The entire Kamogawa River area is well-loved by the people of Kyoto as a place where they come to escape the stress of daily life. It is also home to wild birds such as herons and kingfishers, as well as greenery such as cherry blossoms and willows.
The environment here is perfect for a relaxing jog or walk, playing with your children, or simply enjoying the sun magically filtered through the trees.
This location is a three-minute walk from Demachi-Yanagi Station on the Keihan Oto Line.
It is convenient not only for Kyoto’s central districts but also for travelling toward Osaka (Yodoyabashi).
The trip from starting station Demachi-yanagi to the Yodoyabashi terminal in Osaka is just 58 minutes on the Limited Express.
※The Building Date on this web site is shown as 1950, but actual is unspecifiable ( but at least constructed before 1950) .
The area around the station, complete with a bakery, restaurants and cafes, a shopping street offering the full range of daily necessities, financial institutions, etc., is a highly convenient place to live.
The property location also offers easy access to such sightseeing spots as the Kuramadera temple, Kifune shrine, and Mt. Hiei from Demachi-Yanagi Station of the Eizan Electric Railway.
To tour the Ohara area including the Sanzen-in temple, take the Kyoto Bus from Demachi-Yanagi Station to Ohara.
Oct 15, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Oct 29, 2019
No description available
Utensils / Cutlery
Demachiyanagi Station (Eizan Electric Railway Eizan Main Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.