(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
Feb 15, 2019
This fantastic two-bedroom apartment is located at the foot of the mountains near Sumiyoshi River with a spectacular view of Kobe City and the sea beyond it. Its wood-decked balcony provides an inviting environment to enjoy the view and the sounds of nature abundant in the surrounding area.
This apartment features an open plan design, ideal for entertaining guests or raising small children. A balance between modern and traditional has been keenly struck here, with a folding door ("shoji") separating the master bedroom from the living room, creating a beautiful centerpiece for the property. The second bedroom can be transformed into an office space or a study.
The apartment is fully furnished, complete with sofa, coffee table, TV cabinet, dining table and chairs, double bed, desk and chair, washing machine and dryer, refrigerator, gas cooker, dishwasher, and air-conditioner. There's little you can imagine needing in an apartment so accommodating.
Thanks to its place on the 14th floor, this unit is bright and cozy, regularly filled with natural sunlight and a soft breeze. Combined with excellent-quality furniture, this is the ideal space for comfortable living.
There are frequently parking spaces available behind the building (please ask for availability).
On top floor of 14-story-building
Built in January, 1976
*Parking space to be checked.
Rent: 90,000 yen
Communal fee: 5,000 yen
Refundable deposit 100,000 yen
Key money 100,000 yen
Agent Fee 1 month's rent+tax
21 minutes on foot to Hankyu Mikage Station
4 minutes on foot to the nearest bus stop, 7 minutes on No.31 bus that goes to JR/SANYO Sumiyoshi Station
10 minutes on foot to a supermarket, Co-op
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.