(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Guarantor Fee (Required)
Lock Exchange Fee
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
NOTE: All of the above amounts are subject to change due to the national sales tax rate increase on October 1, 2019
NO KEY MONEY / NO DEPOSIT
*Fire insurance: 20,000 yen / 2 years
*Guarantor company: Initial fee is 40% of monthly gross rent. Please ask for details.
*Lock exchange: 42,120 yen
*If the floorplan is different from the present status, it gives priority to the present status.
◎The agent fee can be paid with a major credit card.
Oct 1, 2019
*6-Minute Walk to Sengaku-ji Station
*2-Minute Train Ride to Shinagawa Station by Toei Asakusa Line. Shinagawa is next stop from Sengaku-ji.
*17 Minutes to Shibuya Station by train
*NO KEY MONEY. NO DEPOSIT. PET FRIENDLY.
*The apartment is situated near the station. In Minato Ward.
*Security access building with Auto-locked door, Intercom system & Security camera. Delivery box available. Elevator available.
*Amenities including Separate bath, Bathroom warmer dryer, Washlet, System kitchen, Air conditioner and more. Free internet. Bicycle parking space available.
*Our friendly staff will answer your questions regarding finding a property, and will be giving you an advice for living in Tokyo :)
*Please visit www.setagaya-chintai.com for more rental units.
1 months rent
Sep 29, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Oct 29, 2019
*Pet Friendly Unit. 1 small dog or cat OK. Pet deposit: required
*1-Bicycle parking space: 216 yen/ month
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.