(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
Linen and towel set 6,800JPY～
Check out cleaning fee 19,800JPY～
Administration fee 4,400JPY
Short Term Stay
May 18, 2020
Concieria Hamamatsucho built within 3 minutes by walk from "Hamamatsucho Sta." of major Tokyo transportation JR Yamanote Line. Shinkansen from Shinagawa Sta. is useful for business travelers and conveniently access to Haneda Airport by using Tokyo Monorail. Relatively larger sized rooms in the monthly apartment industry, 24 and 26 sqm wide rooms available for your extra space. 140cm wide Double Bed has been arranged for leisure travelers as well. Additionally, separate washstand is equipped as women's necessity. The luxurious entrance is fully decorated with natural gemstones and offers a welcome home daily as condominium apartments can provide. The fine quality carpeted floors on the inner corridors very much like a hotel, offers maximum comfort and privacy. The color TV intercom provides safety and security to check visitors, additionally, auto-locked door at the entrance, surveillance cameras are installed throughout common space. for a sense of security among tenants.
Coming out from The World Trade Center building of JR Hamamatsucho Sta, Deny's Restaurant and Tully's Coffee Shop can be found, Concieria Hamamatsucho is conveniently located from Subway Daimon Sta. by 2 minute walk.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.