◆ Location: 2-5-2 Kamiosaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo (indication of residence), Kamiosaki 2-chome, Shinagawa-ku
257-6, 22, 24 (lot number) ◆ Transport / JR Sakai Line “Meguro” station 10 minutes on foot, “Ebisu”
12 minutes ◆ Structure scale: RC copper plate wall 2 floors with 1 basement
◆ Land / Ownership ◆ Ground / Residential land ◆ Land area / 140.29㎡ (register)
Rate / 60% ◆ Floor area rate / 150% ◆ Usage area / Type 1 low-rise residential area ◆ Urban planning
/ Urbanization area ◆ Public law restriction / Semi-fire prevention area, Type 1 altitude area, shadow regulation, etc. ◆ Road
/ North side approximately 5.5m (ward road) ◆ Building age / Newly built in February 1996 ◆ Total floor area / 1st floor: 67.09
㎡, 2nd floor: 65.81㎡, 1st basement floor: 67.91㎡ (register) ◆ Floor plan / 4L2DK ◆ Public water
Road, city gas, TEPCO
July 2019 full renovation
◆ Basement 1st floor / Marble-like flooring (living / western room), Japanese-style room newly established, system kitchen (with dishwasher) replaced
Gas floor heating (living room, Western-style room), new wash basin, 2 air conditioners, toilet replacement (new wash basin), etc.
◆ 1st floor / Marble-like flooring (entrance hall), sash pair glass, vanity replacement, system bath replacement,
Bathroom TV, dressing room heating, gas floor heating (hall, Western-style room), toilet replacement (new washroom), 1 air conditioner, etc.
◆ 2nd floor / System kitchen (with dishwasher) replacement ・ Gas floor heating (living room and Western room) ・ Kitchen storage ・ PC
New installation of table, TV board, toilet replacement (new washroom), TV door phone, 3 air conditioners, etc.
◆ Outside / Solar Solar Frontier (5.55kW), 2 new parking lots, 200VEV power supply, blindfold fence, etc.
Ebisu Garden Place in the north and Kamiosaki in contact with Meguro in the south.
It ’s about business and culture, cutting edge and tradition,
It means that it is a creative base where various elements to enjoy city life cross.
Ebisu address is the 1st place in Tokyo's 23 wards in the ranking of cities you want to live in (Tokyo metropolitan area 2018).
Its potential for the future is beyond imagination.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.