Gracie Kyoto Higashiyama is a 47 unit, 7-story condominium complex completed on January 1994. The exclusive area ranges from 95.02m2 to 185.00m2 and the floor plan ranges from 2LDK to 3LDK. Gracie Kyoto Higashiyama has a parking lot on the basement level, a common entrance on the first floor, and the units start from the 2nd floor. In front of the entrance of each unit, there is a dedicated porch that creates the feeling of a detached house, giving consideration to privacy. In the unit, a standard kitchen with a foot warm air heater as standard equipment. Security as in an automatic lock at the common entrance and a remote-controlled electric shutter at the exit of the car. The unit is equipped with Secom's home security and security magnet sensors. Gracie Kyoto Higashiyama is a 12-minute walk from Gion Shijo Station on the Keihan Main Line. It is close to popular tourist spots such as Kodaiji, Yasaka Shrine and Maruyama Park, and the downtown Shijo Kawaramachi area is convenient for shopping.
Jul 27, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Aug 26, 2020
HOA Fee: ¥11,781/monthly
Maintenance Fee: ¥14,399/monthly
Property Tax: ¥216,366 (2019)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.