Himart Nagahori Bridge in Shimanouchi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, and Nagahoribashi Station on the Osaka City Sakaisuji Line and Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi Line are the closest stations. The occupied area of the Himart Nagahori Bridge residence is 36.86㎡ to 74.21㎡, and at the time of sale, the 38.86㎡ residence was sold as 1LDK and the 74.21㎡ residence was sold as 4LDK. The first floor has an entrance hall and an office, and the rest is a parking lot. Residences are from the second floor up, with 4 to 6 units on each floor. There is an elevator hall and a common corridor in the center, leading to each dwelling unit. Most of the houses have corners, so there are windows in addition to the balcony, so the house is well ventilated. The Himart Nagahori Bridge was completed in September 1983. The building is a reinforced concrete eight-story building with a total of 40 units. From the main street, follow the long approach of geometric patterns and tiles to the entrance. The building is located very deep down the street, so when you enter the entrance hall you will not be bothered by the hustle and bustle outside. The brown tiled outer wall features a balcony with a gently curved fence when viewed from the front.
HOA Cooperation Fee: ¥1,000/month
Property Tax: ¥80,210 (2019)
Jan 24, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Feb 23, 2020
No description available
Nagahoribashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Sakaisuji)
4 min. walk
Nagahoribashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line)
4 min. walk
Shinsaibashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Midōsuji Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.