Senri Sky Heights is a 14-story condominium completed in April 1974, located on the corner of the Chuo Expressway and Osaka Monorail on the north side, and on the corner of Prefectural Road No. 2 from the east side to the north. The exterior is sprayed with a brown-beige tone, and the balcony has a vertical grid railing for a bright appearance. The entrance to Senri Sky Heights is located on the north side and has a gate. The spacious plaza welcomes the residents. It is a big community with a total of 236 units, and the floor plan for the sale is 3DK and the area is 66.00m2 to 75.60m2. It consists of two buildings, A building facing southwest and B building facing southeast. There is a parking lot on the premises in front of B building, and a pedestrian separation layout is installed on the east side of the garage entrance for safety. I am considering. In addition, in front of Building A, there is a park equipped with playground equipment, a drinking fountain and a park and plaza equipped with a footwash area.Since it faces the pedestrian passage that is also used as an emergency road, a car stop is installed. There is usually no street for cars, and it is a safe location for child-rearing generation who can use it comfortably. There is also a clothes-drying area on the roof of each building, which supports daily life conveniently. Senri Sky Heights is a 10-minute walk from Yamada Station on the Hankyu Senri Line.
Parking: ¥2,500/month (rights to parking included)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.