The Kyoto Aquarium, Kyoto Railway Museum, and Umekoji Park area, which are often visited by not only tourists but also by Kyoto citizens (particularly for families with kids), are just a 5-minute walk from the property.
Solid cedar boards are used for flooring and walls, allowing you to live while feeling the warmth of the trees. It is recommended not only as guest houses, but also for living with your family or as a second house in Kyoto.
・The furnitures shown in the photo are included.
May 8, 2021
Next Update Schedule
May 22, 2021
・Building Date is unspecifiable. (but at least constructed before 1902)
・New owner needs to renew Inn business licenses before operation as guest house.
・Please contact us at least 7 days in advance before the requested property viewing date.
・Approx. 2.4 sqm setback is required when rebuilding on this land.
・Land Use District：Commercial Districts / Category 1 Residential Districts
・Building Coverage Ratio：[Commercial Districts] 80% / [Category 1 Residential Districts] 60%
・Floor Area Ratio：[Commercial Districts] 240%（400%） / [Category 1 Residential Districts] 160%（200%）
Renovation Date：Renovated by the owner in 2017
Renovation Works Done：All the plumbing products were newly installed (kitchen, bath tub room, wash stand and toilet)
All the water plumbing, gas piping were replaced.
Repainted interior and exterior walls, gardening, and etc.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.