13-minute walk from Nishikasai Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line.
◎Site Area (Registered Area): 255.51m2 (77.29 tsubo)
Layout: 1K x 22 units, 1LDK x 1 unit
◎Total floor space (registered area): 546.44m2 (165.29 tsubo)
◎1st floor: 136.61m2, 2nd floor: 136.61m2, 3rd floor: 136.61m2, 4th floor: 136.61m2
Current status: Fully leased
Built in March 1991
Steel-framed, 4-story building
Building coverage ratio and floor area ratio: 60%, 240%.
Width of the front road: approx. 6.0m, approx. 10.7m
Ministop Nakakasai 7-chome Store approx. 260m
7-Eleven Edogawa Nishi-Kasai 7-chome approx. 290m
Lawson Store 100 Kasai Chuodori approx. 290 m
Family Mart Nakakasai 6-chome approx. 340 m
Maibasuketto Kasai Chuodori Store approx. 180m
Kasai Disaster Prevention Park approx. 120 m
Rent: 1,157,000 yen/month, 13,884,000 yen/year
Yield: approx. 5.59%/year [as of December 26, 2020
(1) Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
(2) Rents are the current rents for properties that are currently leased, and for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant, the figures are based on the assumption that the properties are fully occupied based on the rent levels of the surrounding market and asking rents.
3) Yield is the simple yield based on the current status or the assumption of full occupancy.
(3) Yield is the simple yield based on the current status or when the property is assumed to be fully occupied (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price), and necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees are not deducted.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.