◆4 minutes walk from Yoyogi Station (JR Yamanote Line, Chuo Sobu Line, Toei Oedo Line)
8-minute walk from Shinjuku Station
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line "Kitasando" station 9 min. walk
◆Seller at time of construction: Kawasho Real Estate Co.
◆Construction: Mitsui Construction Co.
◆Total number of units: 44
◆Exclusive area: 312.25m2
◆Two-family house possible (2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, 3 entrances)
Approximately 270m to Mini-Piago Yoyogi Station East Exit Supermarket
Convenience store "Family Mart Sendagaya 5-chome" is about 60 meters away.
Convenience store "Seven-Eleven Yoyogi East" about 190 meters
"About 290 meters to Takashimaya Shinjuku Store
"About 450m to Shibuya Hatomori Elementary School
Land lease conditions
Expiration date: February 2040 (remaining period: 18 years)
▼ Parking lot
No land lease fee is required.
There is ownership interest (9990/100,000).
The storage room (37.0m2) is located on the B1 floor.
The floor of the storage room (37.0 square meters) is B1. ・The property is defined as three units in the management agreement. The management fee and repair reserve fund are the total amount for the three units.
Building Permit No.
In-house Property No.: 118P3002
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.