・ 180 ° panoramic view overlooking Osaka Bay, Kobe Port, Awaji Island, and Wakayama from the deck terrace
・ In addition to residences, offices, restaurants, accommodation facilities, etc. can be considered.
・ Old legal lease right (Period: Until March 31, 1992, land rent 21,441 yen / month * Changes every year)
・ Name change fee required: Approximately 3 million yen (paid by the buyer)
・ 2 minutes walk from Rokko Cable "Rokko Sanjo Station"
Jan 17, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Feb 16, 2022
・ No on-site parking lot (multiple monthly parking lots available nearby: rent consultation)
・ Deck terrace approx. 356㎡
Contact Agent About This Property
Community LAB Inc.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.