A 7-minute bus ride from Tsurumi Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line, 1 minute walk from the "Reservoir Mae" stop.
Land area: 661.24m2 (200.02 tsubo)
Store area: 168.39m2 (50.93 tsubo)
Annex building (storage room): 4.75m2
Leased to Seven-Eleven Japan Co.
Period: July 30, 2011 - July 29, 2031
Monthly rent: ¥158,000
Annual rent: 189,600,000 yen
Surface yield: 6.32% (as of June 14, 2021)
(i) Income from rents, etc. and yields are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
(ii) Rents, etc. for properties that are currently leased are based on the current rents, etc., while those for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant are based on the market rents in the surrounding area and are indicated on the assumption that the properties are fully occupied.
(iii) Yield is the simple yield (annual total amount of rent, etc. (excluding tax) ÷ sales price (including tax) × 100 (%)) based on the current rent, etc. or income when assuming full occupancy, and does not deduct necessary expenses such as taxes and public dues, maintenance and management fees, etc.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.