Introducing a rare vintage property in Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, within walking distance of Omotesando, Hiroo, and Roppongi. Although it locates in a calm residential environment, it is also very convenient with access to three stations and multiple train lines. It is also a rare property where pets are allowed.
This is a member of the "Park Mansion" series, a brand of condominiums formerly sold by Mitsui Fudosan. It has an eye-catching exterior with elegant beige-brown tiled walls, and is equipped with facilities such as an auto-lock system, two elevators, and a trunk room, providing a well-managed, high-quality living. The property boasts natural and high quality interiors with natural solid wood flooring. Every bedroom has a walk-in closet. The south-facing balcony provides good sunlight. During the "customization period" before the renovation work, you can change the floor plan according to your needs.
Full skeleton renovation (scheduled to be completed in September 2021)
At Log Apartments Customization, our experienced planners will listen carefully to your needs and propose a customized plan.
Management fee: 23,430 yen/month (tax included)
Repair reserve fund: 16,380 yen / month
Parking lot: 42,350 yen / month
Motorcycle parking: 1,500 yen / month
Bicycle parking: 500 yen/month
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.