The property’s name is star building located in the city of Sakai
The Japanese address is 大阪府堺市丈六 183-27
3 story building.
Basement 1 deep fried chicken shop 60,000 yen
Basement 2 beauty salon 55,000 yen
Ground floor Grooming Shop 100,000
Second floor cramming school 70,000
3rd floor meeting place for Orthopedic clinic people 60,000
The total rent income is 345,000 monthly
34.5*12=4,140,000 yen yearly
About 8% of the sale price, they are transfer and stamp taxes, real estate attorney fee and commission.
Nov 6, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Dec 6, 2021
he whole building for office. 9.4% yield. Parking space nearby. Public toilets.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.