This property building was built in 1971. The major exterior surface maintenance and repair completed in June, 2021. The interior was renovated in 2015. The apartment unit has a dining room over 11㎡ in its size. One of the two bed rooms has its size over 10.5㎡ and the other has approx. 7㎡. The balcony is facing south. The property is a corner room and three air conditioners are installed. The apartment unit is currently vacant. The property is located at an eight-minute walk from JR Okubo Station and a nine-minute walk from Nishi-Shinjuku Station of Tokyo Metro. Supermarkets, drugstores and restaurants are available around Okubo Station. There are still local shops to meet daily needs around Nishishinjuku station as well. Shinjuku station, one of the most major stations in Tokyo, is only one stop away from the both Okubo and Nishishinjuku stations. From Shinjuku an excellent access to other places in Tokyo is available as several lines run through the station.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.