■ A 13-minute walk from Ohanajaya Station on the Keisei Electric Railway Main Line.
■ A 13-minute walk from Ohanajaya Station on the Keisei Electric Railway Main Railway Main Line.
■ Convenient location with access to two stations.
■ The second floor and part of the first floor are currently being used by the owner.
The second floor and part of the first floor are currently used by the owner and can be used by you!
■ Width of the front road
Front road width: South side / approx. 4.0 m wide public road
■ Land area: 184.80m2 (public register)
■ Building area:439.70㎡(Public book)
■ Building: Built in 1988
■ Structure: Steel-frame structure, 3 stories
■ Good sunlight
Partly owner-change property
□4 rooms are currently leased (part of the 1st floor (office), part of the 3rd floor (3 rooms)) (As of August 9, 2021, the building is partially leased)
□Rent: 315000 yen/month □Current yield: 4.2
Assumption when fully occupied
□Rent: 315000 yen/month □Assumed yield when fully occupied: 4.2% □Assumed yield when fully occupied: 8.38
Rent when fully occupied: ¥738,000/year
(1) Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
(2) Rents are the current rents for properties that are currently leased, and for properties that are vacant or partially vacant, the rents are based on the assumption that the property is fully occupied based on the rent levels of the surrounding market and asking rents.
(3) Yield is the simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price) based on the current status or when the property is assumed to be fully occupied, and necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees are not deducted.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.