Shibaura Island Grove Tower was designed and constructed by Kajima Corporation and developed by Mitsui Fudosan and other developers in November 2006.
With a total of 833 units and 49 floors above ground, it is a symbolic high-rise tower condominium in Shibaura.
The common areas include a garbage station on each floor, concierge service, 24-hour manned management, and an auto-lock system for security.
There is a view lounge on 30F, fitness room (2F), guest room (2F), party room (1F), tennis court, and other common facilities. There is also a garden terrace where you can barbecue, and a cherry blossom plaza on the premises, creating a spacious landscape. Pets are allowed in the apartment (with detailed regulations).
Oct 4, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Nov 3, 2021
The apartment is on the 27th floor, facing west with a marvelous view. It is a spacious 1LDK type with an exclusive area of 65.80m2, a balcony area of 11.89m2, a master bedroom of approximately 7 Jo, and a living/dining room of approximately 14.7 Jo. The unit has ample storage space including a shoe closet. The property is currently leased, but is scheduled to be vacant by the end of January 2022, which can make it a great place to consider for investment but also recommendable for own residence purpose use.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.