- 11-minute walk from Shibuya Station (Exit C1) on the Tokyu Denentoshi Line and Toyoko Line.
- Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Shibuya station (Exit C1), 11-minute walk
- 13-minute walk from Shibuya station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza line.
- 12-minute walk from Shibuya Station on the JR Yamanote Line
- 9-minute walk from Shibuya Station (New South Exit) on the JR Saikyo Line and Shonan Shinjuku Line
- 12 minutes walk from Ebisu Station (JR Yamanote Line)
- Land area [official register] 84.74m2 (25.63 tsubo), setback of approx. 10.25m2 required
- Building area: 112.52m2 (34.03 tsubo)
Basement floor: 47.42m2 studio (shower room)
1st floor 24.50m2 1LDK
2nd floor 40.60m2 studio
- Accessed by southwest road (private road) (width: approx. 2.6m)
- Owner change
Owner change ・Estimated yield 3.68
Estimated rent (annual amount) 5.46 million yen
Rental Status Partially leased (currently 2 out of 3 units are leased [285,000 yen/month] * fixed-term lease contract, as of September 25, 2021)
The rent income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
Rents for properties that are currently leased are based on current rents. Rents for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant are based on the assumption that the properties are fully occupied based on the rent levels of the surrounding market and asking rents.
Yields are simple yields (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price) based on current conditions or when assuming full occupancy, and necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees are not deducted.
The building area (other) is the first basement floor.
The building-to-land ratio is relaxed by 10% for quasi-fireproof buildings in quasi-fire zones.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.