Katagihara Hattanda one building apartment in Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto
Katsura Station (15 min. walk)
● We have introduced a solar power generation system, which is attractive for reducing resident utility costs.
Large-scale repairs have been carried out in October 2011.
● Sealing work around outer wall joints and sashes
● Exterior wall, ceiling, handrail painting work
● Waterproofing of roofs, balconies, corridors, stairs
Current income (including common service fee and parking fee)
7716000 yen / year
* Regarding income, the current rent is displayed for properties that are being rented. For new construction and those that are vacant or partially vacant, the description is based on the assumption of full occupancy based on the rent level of the surrounding market rent level and the rent in adverting.
* Yield is gross rental yield (total annual rent including common fee / purchase price) at the current or assuming full occupancy, and necessary expenses such as property tax and management fee are not deducted. In addition, rent income and yields are not always guaranteed in the future.
▼ Parking lot