The property is located in a quiet residential area in Kaminoge 4-chome, Setagaya-ku. It is a 10-minute walk from Kaminoge Station on the Tokyu Oimachi Line, 17-minute walk from Yoga station on the Tokyu Denentoshi Line, and also within walking distance of the popular Futakotamagawa area (Futakotamagawa Rise Shopping Centre and Tamagawa Takashimaya SC etc), making it an attractive location for dining and shopping. The location also provides easy access (within 10-minutes walk) to two major International schools, St. Mary's International School and Seisen International School in Tokyo.
The building was constructed in 1988 to new earthquake-proof standards. It is a large detached house with a land area of 181.91 square meters (55.02 tsubo) and a building area of 172.92 square meters (52.3 tsubo). The corner plot is bordered by public roads to the northeast and southeast, and is well lit and ventilated. The building is full of character, with an open-plan entrance with having an atrium, a well-designed staircase handrail, an attic and a Vista Lounge (multi-purpose hall) on the 2nd floor. This house was built so solid and steady, and always being taken care of by highly reputed contractors to keep it in superb conditions. There is garage space for two cars and, in addition to the main entrance, there is another entrance with access from the north-east side road.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.