3 minutes walk from Ginza Line "Ginza" station
1 minute walk from Higashi Ginza Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
Built in June 2002, all units are currently vacant.
It can be seen from the Miharabashi intersection and from vehicles passing by Harumi-dori.
Northeast/Southeast Corner Lot
Zoning: Commercial area Building coverage ratio: 100% Floor area ratio: 800% Assumed full occupancy gross yield: Approx. 3.30% Assumed full occupancy NOI yield: Approx. 3.00%
Estimated monthly rent (including common area fees and rooftop signboard): 52,853,760 yen
Estimated annual expenditure (management expenses, taxes and public dues, etc.) 4801305 yen
*Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be earned in the future.
*Rent, etc. is the current rent, etc. for properties currently being rented, and for properties that are newly built, vacant or partially vacant, is displayed based on the assumption that the property will be fully occupied based on the surrounding rent market price. .
*Yield is a simple yield (annual total amount of rent, etc.) ÷ sales price (tax included) x 100% based on income from rent, etc. under current conditions or assuming full occupancy, excluding necessary expenses such as taxes and public dues and maintenance costs. Not.
*The 4th floor is intended for use by the owner.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.