A detached house built at an altitude of about 1600m. It is a villa where you can enjoy the cool climate.
Located at an altitude of about 1600m, you can enjoy the natural scenery surrounded by greenery. This detached house is recommended for those who want to spend a quiet villa life.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 23,421
Management fee JPY 64,680/annual
Water basic charge JPY 33,660/annual
Sewage management fee JPY 37,840/annual
Land lease JPY 114,497（non-taxable）/annual
TV wave maintenance fee JPY 30,360/annual
Deposit JPY 494,800（non-taxable）/lump sum
Ownership transfer fee JPY 110,000/lump sum
Property tax (annual) JPY 15,400
City Planning Tax (annual) JPY 2,200
Remarks City prefectural tax 5,500 yen/year
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 5,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 396,000
Registration tax JPY 50,900(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 44,000(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks ●Other stamp fees (once at the time of purchase)/￥400 *If there are two or more plots of land or detached house, ￥400 will be required for each plot. ) ● Renewal registration fee (separately required) ● Gas and electricity charges (separately required)
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Nov 30, 2023
Next Update Schedule
Dec 30, 2023
Electricity Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Hot Water -
Drain Septic tank (Shared system)
Sewage Septic tank (Shared system)
Air Conditioner -
Car Park Parking space available/for 1 car
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.