Park House Roppongi, located on a hill in the area locally called as “Azabu Mikawadai”, was constructed by Toda Corporation in November 1996 and sold by Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
It is located at the address of “4-chome, Roppongi, Minato-ku” and within walking distance of commercial facilities such as Tokyo Midtown and Roppongi Hills, while it is in a good living environment with lush greenery close to Hinokicho Park and Akasaka Hikawa Shrine.
Solid security management includes 24-hour manned management (with night security guard) in the shared spaces. Large-scale renovation work was completed in 2016.
The unit for sale is a corner unit facing south-east and north-east of a spacious 2LDK type with the exclusive area of 75.86sqm. (including the master bedroom with 14.41sqm, the western-style room with 12.42sqm.). It is located on the 2nd floor, but the building is located on a hill, so you can enjoy an open feeling at the balcony overlooking the shared space on the ground. The unit comes with a wooden flooring as it has no residence units on the lower floor (according to the apartment rules, an apartment unit with residential units on the lower floor should have carpeted floor). It is currently vacant, and you can visit it any time at your convenience. So please consider it.
Air Conditioner / Heater
Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
7 min. walk
Roppongi-itchome Station (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.