The lot area range is from minimum 1,750.00㎡to maximum 2,728㎡ in a land for sale in lots. Electricity has already been installed in the underground and does not interrupt the landscape. Management office maintains snow removal. Highly recommended for second house.
● Total Maintenance Fee: JPY 16,667
Snow removal and weeding expenses: JPY 200,000 /annual
● One-Time Fees in purchasing property
- Contract Stamp Fee: JPY 30,000
- Brokerage Fee: JPY 1,846,800
- Registration Tax: JPY 0(approximately)
- Property Acquisition Tax: JPY 0 (approximately)
- Road facility maintenance and management fee (1 lot) /JPY 1,000,000/ Lump-sum separately, Water fee is required monthly (may vary on used amount).
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sales will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Approximately 2 minutes drive (about 1.1km) from Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area, a developed land in a quasi-national park. There is an one-day Onsen facility in the neighborhood (about 200m).
Approximately 2 minutes drive (about 1.1km) from Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area.
Jul 7, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Aug 6, 2020
No description available
Niseko Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.