It was building in or before 1902, renovated Kyo Machiya house for sale in Kyoto. It's 2-story attached building, wooden house on Roji street. It was renovated in September 2018, watering equipment were changed by renovation work. The house is locating at North of Nijo castle, approximately 9 minutes walk from subway Tozai line Nijojo-mae station. The street width of connecting road is approximately 1.9 m, on non-rebuilding land. There is western bed room and tatami Japanese style bed room on 2nd floor, is garden at back which can see from bath tub.
Jan 4, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Feb 3, 2020
No description available
Air Conditioner / Heater
Nijoujou Mae Station (Kyoto City Subway Tozai Line)
9 min. walk
Marutamachi Station (Kyoto City Subway Karasuma Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.