Kitahama Mid Tower is a high-rise condominium complex which is connected directly to Kitahama station, 43 floors tall, and a total of 311 units. Construction is reinforced concrete completed on January 2019 by the construction of Takenaka Corporation. The site is on a corner of a well-maintained city lined with office buildings, restaurants and other condominium complexes. The nearest station is Kitahama Station on the Keihan Electric Railway Line, a 1-minute walk from the station, making it a great location for commuting and attending school. The Kitahama Mid Tower has an eye-catching exterior with a wide glass opening and a stone-made entrance. The floor area for one unit is 43.12㎡ to 155.51㎡. The residence building is safe considering it has a vibration isolation structure that reduces earthquake energy in the case of of earthquakes. Within a 10-minute walk from Kitahama Mid Tower, there are kindergartens, nurseries and elementary schools. There are also supermarkets, convenience stores, and shopping malls within walking distance. If you cross the O-River that runs 50 meters north of the site, you will find Nakanoshima Park, which is full of green and nature.
Jun 1, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Jul 1, 2020
No description available
Kitahama Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Sakaisuji)
1 min. walk
Kitahama Station (Keihan Main Line)
1 min. walk
Yodoyabashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Midōsuji Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.