Conveniently located in the heart of the Naha City, just a 10-minute drive from Naha International Airport, and a 10-minute walk from Asahibashi Monorail Station, Star Capsule features popular Japanese 'capsule' accommodations.
Approximately three minutes walking distance to Japan's most popular cruise stops Naha Wharf and 15minutes on foot to downtown nigh life and Kokusai street, 10 minutes to white sandy Naminoue Beach and Fukushuen, a Chinese garden is perfect for both business and leisure travelers.
There are free-wifi, free coffee & tea service at the lobby where you can meet other travelers to exchange travel tips or talk to the staff who is knowledgeable on what to do on the island. Star Capsule ensures highly security for female, very clean and welcoming environment for travelers from both near and afar.
About 10 min ride from the airport and will cost approximately 1200 Jpy.
Get off on Asahibashi Monorail Station West Exit. When you come down the stairs, turn right (go west). There will be Slot & Pachinko Monaco building on the right side. Continue straight for about 7 minutes on Sunshine Road. (You will pass Nest Hotel to your right, and 'Lawson convenient store' to your left. ) Cross the street and make a right turn toward Family Mart Convenient Store on Uenokura Odori Street.
The hotel just beside the parking lot, four stories building with gray front. Two 'Seasir Lion' will greet you at the entrance!
Dec 30, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Mar 30, 2023
88 capsules are not included in the sale.
which are rented, rental contract can be renewed.
open to negotiation.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.