A condominium rental condominium located adjacent to the Meguro River where you can enjoy a good living environment. In the Aobadai area where the condominium is located, the Meguro River with beautiful cherry blossom trees, Saigoyama Park, and Sugakari Park spread out to create a peaceful everyday life.
In addition to crime prevention equipment such as auto-lock, crime prevention camera, and TV monitor intercom, we have also adopted an inner corridor and SECOM security to protect residents' safety with a strong crime prevention system. The gas system kitchen, dishwasher, reheating bath, mist sauna, bathroom dryer, washing toilet seat, air conditioner, floor heating and other interior equipment, and natural stone finishes, are finished with high quality that is unique to condominiums.
Person in charge: Yoon Matsun
Property Number: 192W3106
Crevia Nakameguro is a condominium apartment built in June 2012 with a total of 65 units.
In Crevia Nakameguro, you can inquire about one room. There are 2LDK (54.04㎡), 280,000 yen room.
It is in a good location, a 4-minute walk from Nakameguro Station, the nearest Tokyu Toyoko Line. In addition, there are 3 routes available, including Daikanyama Station on the Tokyu Toyoko Line, making transportation very convenient.
This is an auto-locking apartment, so women can live with peace of mind. The 24-hour security condominium is also fully equipped with crime prevention capabilities. Uses dimple keys that have higher security than ordinary keys. There is a delivery box, so it is very helpful for those who are usually busy and unable to receive luggage. There is a parking lot so you can park your own car on site. There is a garbage storage area on the site where you can dispose of garbage 24 hours a day, so you can always dispose of it. Since it is an intercom with a monitor, you can check the visitors.
4 minutes walk from "Nakameguro Station" on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
10 minutes walk from Daikanyama Station on the Tokyu Toyoko Line
4 minutes walk from Nakameguro Station on the Tokyu Toyoko Line
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.