Pension located in the 3 minute walking distance from Yamanakako Lake. Recommended use for a leisure and vacation house.
A well-maintained pension build in 2011. The facilities include two large bathrooms, dog gardens, a large wooden stove,etc, which makes you fully enjoyable. Another attractive feature is the location where is a 3 minute walking distance (220m) from Yamanakako lake.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 3,300
Water usage fee JPY 39,600/annual
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 30,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 2,669,700
Registration tax JPY 453,100(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 753,300(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks Lake Yamanaka Asahigaoka Ward (Government Association) 5,000 yen / annual (tax exempt) required separately
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Aug 5, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Sep 4, 2021
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Public sewerage system
Sewage Public sewerage system
Air Conditioner Available
Car Park Car space for 7 cars
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.