Located on the shore of Shibayamagata overlooking Mt. Hakusan, an elegant guesthouse with hot spring from Katayamazu Onsen.
Shibayamagata, one of "Kaga Sanko". This guest house that overlooks Lake Mt. Hakusan, standing in the lagoon, has hot spring from Katayamazu Onsen which is renowned as "Kaga Onsenkyo".
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 5,417
Association fee JPY 50,000（non-taxable）/annual
Fund for Shibayamagata purification and maintenance JPY 15,000（non-taxable）/annual
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 60,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 9,966,000
Registration tax JPY 1,780,600(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 3,058,700(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks Hot spring usage fee: JPY 43.200/ monthly
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Aug 16, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Sep 15, 2022
Electricity Hokuriku Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Public water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (Individual system)
Sewage Septic tank (Individual system)
Air Conditioner Available
Car Park Car garage for 2 cars, Car space for 4 cars
Kagaonsen Station (JR Hokuriku Main Line (Yonehara-Toyama))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.