Separable to 2 parts house with great Mt.Youtei view.
Located at about 4 minute distance from Gran Hirafu Ski Resort (about 1.8km). This house was built in 2017 with stylish design and can be devided to 2 parts, so a few familly can stay at the same time. So much wooden material is used at floor, ceiling and stairs, so you can spend comfortable time with Hokkaido's nature taste.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 2,070
Water JPY 2,070/monthly
Property tax (annual) JPY 658,800
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 60,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 10,791,000
Registration tax JPY 954,300(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 1,710,800(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks * Marketing commission and Management commission is 25% of total income.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Mar 5, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Apr 4, 2021
Electricity Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Hot Water Electric water heating system
Drain Septic tank (Centalized system)
Sewage Septic tank (Centalized system)
Air Conditioner Available (4units)
Car Park Car garage for 2 cars
Air Conditioner / Heater
Refrigerator / Freezer
Utensils / Cutlery
Washer / Dryer
Kucchan Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.