2 BR log cabin in North Hills villa area in Hanazono, offering good maintenance service including snow clearance.
This log house built with imported wooden material match to nature in Hokkaido.bYou can enjoy outdoor activities on the site with 1,168sqm area. Exclusive management staff clear the snow on the load depending on the situationb.The management company offers paid snow clearing service on the entrance and car parking space,bso you can use the house easily even in the winter season.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 14,784
Property tax (annual) JPY 190,400
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 30,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 3,300,000
Registration tax JPY 283,500(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 395,400(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Jul 31, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Aug 30, 2021
Electricity Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Niseko Tokyu Resort
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (Combined system)
Sewage Septic tank (Combined system)
Air Conditioner -
Car Park Car parking space for 2 cars
Kucchan Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.