Arthouse Apartments is the newest condominium development in Furano Ski Resort having just been completed.
The apartments are fully furnished and rental ready with accommodation licensing in place.
With the two peak seasons of summer and winter, Furano is a true year round tourism destination and net returns are expected to be in excess of 4%.
Arthouse Apartments are a collection of seven premium resort apartments at the base of Furano Ski Resort and consists of 5 x 2 bedroom apartments, and 2 x 1 bedroom apartments. Designed by signature architect Hikohito Konishi, all the apartments combine contemporary architectural stylings, highly functional designs and an appealing location.
This development is located in Shimogoryo, an exclusive Furano neighborhood that is only 600 metres walk from the ski area. This trendy hamlet offers a peaceful and relaxed setting in all four seasons. The neighborhood is home to one of the area’s best known cafés – Furano Delice, as well as one of the city’s top rated restaurants. Parks, temples, bars and restaurants are all within walking distance, so whether you are a skier, foodie, visiting in winter or summer; Arthouse is an ideal location for your Hokkaido getaway.
(Price excludes consumption tax.)
Furano Delice: 1 min walk
Kitanomine Gondola: 7 mins walk
Tomita Farm: 16mins drive
Daisetsuzan National Park: 30 mins drive
Ningle Terrace: 5 mins drive
Asahikawa Airport: 54 mins drive
Sapporo Airport: 1h 45m drive
Sep 1, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Oct 1, 2021
No description available
Air Conditioner / Heater
Refrigerator / Freezer
Washer / Dryer
Furano Station (JR Nemuro Main Line (Takigawa to Shintoku))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.