Land: 217.79 m2 (about 65.88 pubo)
Building: 1205.64 m2 (approximately 364.70 pubo)
Structure: 8 stories of steel reinforced concrete construction
Construction: Built in July 1991
10-minute walk from Edogawabashi Station, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
An 11-minute walk from the Iidabashi Station on the JR Sobu and Chuo Lines
13-minute walk from Kagurazaka Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line
Owner Change Property
Full rent 3,513,333 yen/month and 42,159,996 yen/year
Room Rate: 4.30% (as of August 3, 2020)
Current status: for rent 7 of 7 rooms for rent
The 6th floor is unusable due to a change of use
We do not guarantee that rental income or yield will be available in the future.
Rents are based on current rents for leased properties and on the assumption of full occupancy based on the surrounding market rent levels and asking rents for new properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant.
The yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. ÷ purchase price) based on the current or assumed full occupancy, and does not exclude necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees.
▼ Parking lots
Floor plan details are listed below
1st Floor Store
2nd to 6th floor office (the 6th floor cannot be used due to change of use)
Three bedrooms on the 7th floor plus a storage room and three bedrooms on the 8th floor.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.