Build your dream home or weekend beach retreat on this wonderful building plot overlooking Shimoda’s famous Shirahama Beach. Shirahama literally means “White Sand Beach”, and this beach is known as one of the most beautiful in Japan.
Imagine waking up in the morning to ocean views and breezes, and taking a relaxed stroll down to the beach below for your morning swim or surf.
Shimoda is a lovely laid-back beach resort area on the south end of the Izu Peninsula. Famous for its beautiful white sand beaches, blue seas, hot spring baths, great surfing, and sailing, and delicious seafood, Shimoda is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the city. One of the first landing places of Admiral Perry’s Black Ships in 1854, Shimoda also has some interesting historical sites worth visiting.
There is a new luxury express train The Saphire Odoriko launched earlier this year that connects Tokyo with Shimoda in just over 2 hours.
This large (687.2 Square Meters), subdividable lot is ideal for building one large beach house, or two medium sized homes. Perched above the south end of Shirahama beach, this is a large hillside plot of land offering beach and ocean views. The land is currently cleared and level and and has been used as excess beach parking in summer. Great road access, and utilities extend to the property line for easy hook-up.
2 minute walk to the Ocean (Approx. 200 Meters)
10 Minute Drive or bus ride to Izukyu Shimoda Station
2.5 hours to Tokyo by train, 2 hours to Yokohama.
<Major Tourist Attractions and Events in Shimoda>
Major Tourist Attractions and Events in Shimoda
Numerous beaches such as Shirahama Ohama Beach, Tatado Beach, and Kisami Ohama Beach
Shimoda Underwater Aquarium
Taju Sand Ski Resort
Perry Road (historical area)
Hydrangea Festival, Daffodil Festival
Shimoda Fireworks Festival
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.