7-minute walk from Keikyu Kamata Station on the Keikyu Main Line
7 min. walk from Keikyu Kamata Station
Built in July 2010
12 of 12 rooms are currently leased (as of January 9, 2021)
Fully occupied rent: 900,000 yen/month, 108,000 yen/year
▼ Parking lot
Neighborhood commercial area Building coverage ratio: 80% Floor-area ratio: 366% (based on road width restrictions)
Building Permit Number: No. 20UDI1T04514
Building Permit No.: 20UDI1T Ken 04514 In-house Property No.: 10434016
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.