5 BR house with view of Sagami Ocean and Mt. Omuro. Well-managed Japanese garden and onsen(hot spring).
Land extend is 1,733 sqm.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 18,015
Local Association Fee JPY 12,000（non-taxable）/annual
Water basic fee(up to 20 cubic meter, including mater usage fee) JPY 3,190/monthly
Hot Spring basic fee(up to 10 cubic meter, including mater usage fee) JPY 13,825/monthly
Water supply Name Change Fee JPY 33,000/lump sum
Hot Spring Name Change Fee JPY 220,000/lump sum
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 30,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 3,300,000
Registration tax JPY 353,200(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 427,500(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks Onsen right: 10 years, Hot Spring Renewal Fee : JPY 419,045 (lump-sum payment for 10 years or JPY 41,905 (one year's contract (renewed automatically)) * Water Supply Basic Fee 16 cubic meter (for primary house) JPY 2,200/ monthly
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
May 16, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Jun 15, 2022
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank
Sewage Septic tank
Air Conditioner -
Car Park Car spaces for 1 car
Remarks Onsen managed by Omuro Onsen Co.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.