A chalet is open all year round in a quiet villa area. 3 minute-drive (1.6km) to Happo Ski Resort, 100m to the ski shuttle bus stop, and 0.7 km to Echo Land where restaurants and shops are located.
You can overlook the Northern Alps from the living room, dining room, and kitchen on the 2nd floor, which has an open ceiling with a ceiling height of 6m. 24-hour ventilation system, triple airtight sashes for all windows, high airtight and highly insulated. Even in winter, the entire building is warm and comfortable including the bath and toilet.
Total Management Fee(monthly) －
Property tax (annual) JPY 144,800
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 60,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 3,993,000
Registration tax JPY 210,700(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 363,800(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks Misorano villa area facility maintenance contribution: JPY100,000 (lump-sum / tax included) required
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Jan 25, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Feb 24, 2022
Electricity Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc
Gas No gas / All electric
Water Public water supply system
Hot Water Kerosene powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (Individual system)
Sewage Septic tank (Individual system)
Air Conditioner 5 units
Car Park Car space for 4 cars
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.