Asahi Plaza Ogimachi is located on the east side of Tenmabashi-suji, which has beautiful roadside trees, and is conveniently located for transportation with a wide open view. It is located in a lively environment with condominiums and complex buildings in the vicinity. Completed in November 1980, it has 13 floors above ground and a total of 125 units. It has an exterior that combines brick-colored tiles based on light gray, and stores and offices are on the first floor. Parking lots and bicycle parking lots will be installed on the premises, and two elevators will be installed in the entrance hall to reduce waiting time during congestion. The occupied area of each house in Asahi Plaza Ogimachi is 29.40㎡ to 115.83㎡, and the floor plan is suitable for singles to families, with plans ranging from 1DK to 6LDK to meet a wide range of lifestyles. The dwelling unit has an inner corridor type layout with a stairwell to improve ventilation efficiency. The balcony is lit by warm sunlight and keeps the room refreshing at all times. The nearest station to Asahi Plaza Ogimachi is Temma Station on the Osaka Loop Line, which is an 11-minute walk away. You can also use the Osaka City Bus from the Gempachibashi bus stop, which makes commuting to work or school comfortable. There are plenty of commercial facilities around the station, including banks, supermarkets and convenience stores. There is also an arcade-equipped shopping street that retains the nostalgic atmosphere, and you can enjoy shopping without worrying about the weather.
We have two quotes for a full renovation;
The difference would be the grade and quality of the facilities in the unit.
Apr 13, 2021
Next Update Schedule
May 13, 2021
For those looking to renovation project.
Potential for a real estate flip. Fully renovated unit on the 9th floor was sold for ¥28,800,000 September 2020.
For personal use, renovation will definitely be needed in the washroom and bathroom. There is a makeshift study room in the living area, which the current owner made himself.
For photos of inside the unit, please contact us.
Osakatenmangu Station (JR Tōzai Line)
9 min. walk
Sakura No Miya Station (Ōsaka Loop Line)
10 min. walk
Minamimori Machi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Tanimachi Line)
10 min. walk
Tenma Station (Ōsaka Loop Line)
10 min. walk
Ougimachi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Sakaisuji)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.